Maximize Your Business’s Value Today With Our
Exit Planning Education & Implementation for Professional Advisory Firms
Maximize your Exit Planning Results by learning from the Expert
Professional Advisory Firms Exit Planning Program
Does your firm have clients in need of exit planning, but it lacks the process and knowledge to deliver? If so, KeyeStrategies can not only be your partner but a resource to maximize results, gain clarity on confusing industry jargon, and work with you through the exit planning process.
Our program for professional advisors includes:
- Understanding the exit planning process
- Building strategic relationships and collaborative professional team
- Education and process development for support staff
Julie Keyes is the founder and head strategist behind KeyeStrategies and she consults and guides her clients while collaborating with other professionals to help deliver successful outcomes and can show your advisors how to elevate their process to maximize your results.
Having some or all of the exit planning expertise in house will set your firm apart from others who don’t involve themselves in exit planning or who lack a process for delivering the services, and we know that lost opportunities mean lost revenue.
Advisor Program Session Schedule
Session One: Strategic Planning Basics and Value Acceleration
- Value Enhancement: Identifying priorities
- Building a solid strategic plan for better market positioning
- Setting successors up for success in the family business
Session Two: Understanding Owner Preparedness and Your Role In It
- Know and advise on the various aspects of owner readiness
- Utilizing other advisers in the process
- De-risking tactics and identifying situations within the 5 D’s
- Implementing ‘Next Act’ planning
Session Three: Building a Collaborative Exit Planning Team
- Your Network Is Your Net Worth: Networking techniques and how to build a trusted team of referral partners
- Understanding the expertise and role of each advisor on the team
- Aligning with the best and brightest for client acquisition and retention
- Collaborative Case Study: Practice makes perfect
Session Four: “Becoming Known in the Exit Planning Space”
- Your best approach to professional development
- Using your talent to help grow the Firm’s brand
- Assessing & Strategizing: Memberships, social media, peer groups, events
Session Five: “Exit Planning Service Delivery”
- Identify the services you plan to deliver and how you will deliver within compliance requirements
- Strategies to implement exit planning services and tactics with current clients
- Troubleshoot current exit planning situations; round table discussion
- Identify areas of learning and create a timeline for acquiring the knowledge
Session Six: Integration of Exit Planning Services
- Integration of current sales processes with exit planning sales processes
- How to integrate exit planning services with current services.
- Internal team training plan
- Identify roles and responsibilities for internal exit planning support staff
Ready to Register?
The program begins Friday, August 25, 2023, 10-11:30 am CT
The following programs are set for the first Friday of every month, 10-11:30 am CT (except for 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, and 11/17) 9/15, 9/29, 10/6 (1-2:30pm), 10/20, 11/3, 11/17
Cohort meetings will be on the first Friday of each month, beginning December 1st from 10-11:30 CT.
See what past workshop participants have to say:
“The one day course was fantastic! Well worth the extra time and investment to further along our practice. The day was a mix of presentation, discussion, and development of materials for our company. We implemented ideas discussed during the course within the first week, and are already seeing the benefits. I would recommend the course to anyone who is looking to kick start their exit planning practice.”
“This was one of the best training programs I’ve attended. Julie shared great insight on how to go about building a practice including some “proven” tips based upon her personal experience. I highly recommend this class to anyone starting a practice. I can’t thank you enough!
“I recently attended the workshop series taught by Julie Keyes and found it to be well worth the money. Every session was literally packed with invaluable information, and Julie additionally sent us links to numerous sites after each session. My associate and I are both new Certified Exit Planning Advisers and frankly were floundering a bit on the marketing of our new business, but Julie gave us a terrific jump-start and a logical plan of action for getting our new venture off the ground. The course was worth every penny and much, much more.”
“Julie – this was excellent and timely for me. Please let me know when you are ready to offer a follow on course. I also appreciated the material you have sent us, and the 30 minute call. I still have so many questions as I try to establish a model to scale my exit planning practice – your insights are invaluable for me right now.”
“Thank you for the awesome workshop you delivered last week on your Accelerate Program and all of the great follow up resources. Very high value, practical and immediately implementable! Was very grateful I signed up for this!”
“Great job, Julie! I appreciated the way the forum helped us to collaborate as a group, sharing stories and best practices. The sharing spurred new ideas I may not have previously thought of. Thank you!”
“Julie is likable and trustworthy. She made great material more compelling.”