BEST BUSINESS COACHES SAINT PAUL
If you are looking for some coaching help, you want the best coach for your money. To find the best business coach, you must first understand what makes a good coach and what makes the best coach.
BEST BUSINESS COACHES SAINT PAUL HAS TO OFFER
The coaching profession in Saint Paul and worldwide, unlike some professions, is not regulated, and therefore no standards exist for coaches to follow. Julie Keyes is an accredited business coach and has actually run a business herself in Minnesota.
The role of a Business Coach is defined as:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
A coach who understands their role and abides by these core standards is essential to success in the coaching process. Therefore, the best coaches have had training through an an accredited organization that allows them the credentials to work with all sorts of clients.
THE COACHING PROCESS: BEST PRACTICES OF THE BEST BUSINESS COACHES SAINT PAUL
The Best Coaches Follow These Guidelines:
- Start with a thorough assessment of your coaching needs/challenges
- Decide, with their clients after the first session(s) if it is a good fit and if it makes sense to continue with coaching
- Explore their client’s strengths and previous successes and build on those
- Work together with their clients to gain an understanding of their barriers to success
- Explore tools/strategies to address the client’s unique challenges
- Create short term and longer term goals based on an agreed upon number of sessions
- Prioritize those goals and create realistic time-frames for them
- Delineate specific roles and responsibilities of both coach and client for achieving those goals
- Work together and separately, between sessions, to augment/reinforce the work done in the sessions
- Work on an agreed upon schedule, which is dependent on the client’s goals and budget
BEST FIT BEST COACH
To determine if a coach is the best coach for you, you need to feel it is a good fit. This is where it gets challenging. You need to feel safe, and you need to feel heard, and you need to feel, the person “gets” or understands you. For some people, gender is important in this decision. Some people prefer a woman coach and some prefer a man. It is important you ask the right questions to determine if a coach is the right one for you. We suggest speaking with several coaches and asking them the same questions to find the right fit.
Whoever you choose, know that the best business coach will help you to learn about yourself, and enable you to maximize your professional and personal potential by enabling you to be the best worker and person you can be.
WORK WITH US
Julie Keyes is amongst those considered the best business coaches Saint Paul has to offer. Though Julie isn’t based in Saint Paul, she is absolutely willing to travel in order to best serve her clients. Contact us today utilizing the button below!
Work with one of the best business coaches Saint Paul can offer.
[button link=”https://keyestrategies.com/contact-julie-keyes/” color=”default” size=”” stretch=”” type=”” shape=”” target=”_self” title=”” gradient_colors=”|” gradient_hover_colors=”|” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”1px” icon=”” icon_divider=”yes” icon_position=”center” modal=”” animation_type=”0″ animation_direction=”down” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””]Contact KeyeStrategies for a Free Business Checkup[/button]