Well, we’re almost through a year for the record books! How did you fare? Did you find work-arounds? New ways of doing things? Learn new technology? Enjoy some additional family time? “Yes” answers will put you in the right mindset for 2021.
Have you heard that embracing change will get you farther than resisting it? Stress lies in having a great deal of responsibility without control and the larger the gap between the two, the greater the stress. Once we are able to embrace the change and find ways to flourish because of it, creative thinking has room to take over. We then feel we have more control over our destiny vs letting life happen to us.
Here are your Tips for 2021:
1. Focus on and identify Strengths and Resources; personal and professional
2. Assess your operational Processes and Systems (save time = save money)
3. With the help of your Leadership Team, identify Opportunities to grow top-line revenue (focus on low-hanging fruit!)
4. Save Cash
5. Restructure your Marketing so it drives more leads and builds a strong brand message
6. Innovation; new ideas derived through R & D are essential for growth.
7. Invest in your Brand! Why? A trusted Brand means more than it ever has.
8. Deliver on your promises; Actions still speak louder than words
9. Identify ways you can improve your client/customer Experience
10. Set a realistic Budget and Forecast for 2021 with the help of your CPA firm
Next month we’ll expand on preparing for 2021.