Maximize Your Business’s Value Today with our
Approach + Expertise
KeyeStrategies is an advisory firm for entrepreneurs looking to grow and improve their business, while also providing Exit Planning and Transition services for companies between $5-30M in annual revenue. The firm’s mission is to help business owners increase enterprise value and prepare the owner and the business for a future exit. Our tagline says it all.. “Build enterprise value today, so you can exit on your own terms tomorrow.”
Julie Keyes is the founder and owner of KeyeStrategies, LLC and has been an entrepreneur the majority of her life. As the founder and operator of several companies, she understands what keeps an owner up at night and the balancing act required to work both ‘in’ and ‘on’ the business. Having outside perspective and mentoring made all the difference for her, as she spent years growing and improving her companies before selling and becoming a business adviser in 2011.
As a Certified Exit Planning Adviser and Value Growth Adviser, she works with business owners who seek to understand and maximize their exit and critical transition options. She is the President of the Exit Planning Institute Twin Cities Metro Area Chapter and a faculty member for their CEPA Program. In addition, Julie was awarded EPI’s 2017 “Leader of Year”. Her speaking engagements bring her across the country delivering her exit planning expertise to owner and adviser groups alike.
When she’s not advising business owners and advisers, you can find her doing something fun outdoors with her family. She and her husband, Shaun have 8 children and spend as much time with them and their grandchildren as possible.
- Never Give Up
- Live with Passion and Belief
- Go the Extra Mile
- Do Better, Be Better
- Work Hard, Play Hard
A Track Record of Success
- Business consulting for both small and large organizations
- Strategic planning and implementation to organize and maximize profitability
- Professional speaking and presentations
- Business owner guidance, accountability and coaching for success
- Exit planning and transitional advising for business owners
Awards & Commendations
- EPI Leader of the Year 2017
- President of the Twin Cities Chapter of the Exit Planning Institute
- EPI Faculty Member
- CEPA 2015
- AdviCoach of the Year, 2013 and 2014